As some players across baseball have begun to opt out of the 2020 season due to concerns over the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Red Sox still expect full participation when training camp begins at Fenway Park this week. Chief baseball officer Chaim Bloom said last week that he expects all players to report Wednesday for intake testing before the first day of workouts Friday at Fenway, and manager Ron Roenicke said the same on a Zoom call Monday.
from Boston Red Sox News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Videos & Highlights https://ift.tt/3icI9Dp
14-4 with Mattingly, surging Phils back over .500
-
The resurgent Phillies improved to 14-4 under interim manager Don Mattingly
on Sunday afternoon and snuck over the .500 mark, at 24-23, for the first
time ...




0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box