You never want to be a young kid and be sent down for disciplinary reasons,” Pillar said Wednesday before starting in right field for the Red Sox against the Blue Jays. Honestly, the day I left Toronto to come back to Buffalo when that happened, in the back of my mind I felt like it was my last time ever playing in the Rogers Centre as a home player, as a Toronto Blue Jay . But I didn’t feel like the punishment fit the crime.
from Boston Red Sox News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Videos & Highlights https://ift.tt/31uRPTd
Senators' Eklund out for 'extended' period after injuring ankle on hard hit
-
Senators forward William Eklund, who left Thursday's win over the Flyers
after taking a hit, will miss an "extended" period of time with an ankle
injury.
...




0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box